Saturday 10 January 2015

Toys, Toys, Toys!! A New Wing for a New Year

Inanimate Bliss
ethereal, light, drifting
Dream-like
opaque, bright, swirling
Cloud-like
real, sensory, ecstasy
Life-like
                                      Anon. 1912
                                               

I did not ask how Gin's Dream, Touch, Believe marketing triplet was born, but it fits the poem well even if you're not into that sort of thing.

You see, I took delivery of my Gin Boomerang 10 in December and broke her in on a sublime solo day where seared ground ignited heavenly thrust and angels temporarily vacated fluffy seats that I may play within the welcoming embrace of the cloud down.

Paragliding pilots will bore you to death with testimonials about their wings and I am normally no exception.

THIS wing is perfect:  Perfectly Balanced; Perfectly Responsive; Perfectly Light.... and that's all I'm going to say.  It's just perfect.

No comments: